Приветствую Вас Гость
Главная

Вход

RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: JOBE, eastprince, Arond  
Форум » Форум об игре Age of Wonders - Shadow Magic » Сетевая игра » Playing ONLINE with HeavenGames (A chat-room moderated by Griffith)
Playing ONLINE with HeavenGames
JeronimoДата: Вторник, 28 Июня 2011, 09:51 | Сообщение # 1
Волшебник
Награды: 6
Статус: Offline
Some HeavenGames players disagree about connecting through Hamachi way.
Many suggested a gathering "unlimited" place, reminding them of GameSpy active days.

Well... Griffith took initiative respect that, and invites players of all communities to join a common chat-room. If you want to play and Hamachi networks look "busy", try this site:

http://02.chat.mibbit.com/#AoW

eastprinceДата: Вторник, 28 Июня 2011, 10:18 | Сообщение # 2
Хранитель Времени
Награды: 0
You should definitely check Gameranger, it's probably the only way to build an unlimited network at the moment.

Для незнающих английский: Джеронимо дал ссылку на IRC-канал, чат для единого сообщества AoW, где вы сможете договориться об играх (надо только составить разговорник туриста), потому как участников HG не устраивает ограниченность Hamachi.

Gameranger определенно стоит попробовать. Уже есть опыт достаточно стабильных игр там в Diablo, Lionheart и Majesty.

Клан «Десять обезьян и вилка» объявляет набор!

Кредо-кредо. Вилка!

JeronimoДата: Вторник, 28 Июня 2011, 10:54 | Сообщение # 3
Волшебник
Its funny, in this moment we are already going to play the 1st 4 ffa game.
I hosted the game via internet IP (from computer, not Hamachi).
Griffith, Munataros, LunaPark, Jeronimo.

What they need actually is a chat-room, not AoW games open (GameRanger).

Its actually working, and for GameSpy players this is the "Ideal", better than the GameRanger proposal, which failed by the way (I tried making a GameRanger ID's List, but no attention).

Someting about Mibbit chat-room is the autotranslation feature, which is helpful when there are many different languages.

Сообщение отредактировал Jeronimo - Вторник, 28 Июня 2011, 11:04

HellBrickДата: Вторник, 28 Июня 2011, 12:31 | Сообщение # 4
The lamplighter
Knowing the laziness of our people, I seriously doubt someone will want to go there... In fact, we had already tried the same thing here, with jabber conference - only to find that no one was giving a crap about a "place to gather" (and at the moment Hamachi problems had been really harsh). I must admit, that's somewhat understandable - it usually doesn't sound normal to use two separate programs for gathering and connecting when there is one solution that takes care of both. (On the other hand, when people had been offered to try something that is potentially better in both task, no one was giving a crap either - and that's something I just don't get at all)

I like Griffith's idea, and I have my own good memories about using IRC, but reality is most of the people here do need NAT traversing, since ISPs who don't put people behind the NAT are rare at this part of the Earth. So a promised land where everyone could be happy should have VPN solution included, but even then there's a good chance it will fail... That's kinda sad.

Ветряные мельницы побеждены. Что дальше?

http://twitter.com/hellbrick

eastprinceДата: Вторник, 28 Июня 2011, 13:49 | Сообщение # 5
Хранитель Времени
The thing is: with IRC you can only play with people who knows where community gathers. With Gameranger you can play with everyone who has GR+AoW. No need to build ID-list, just add some people to friends (asking for ID privately) and begin to host games.

By the way people should start casting their games via own3d.tv or justin.tv. Heroes community found a good amount of new players thanks to livestreams.

Кредо-кредо. Вилка!

JeronimoДата: Вторник, 28 Июня 2011, 14:27 | Сообщение # 6
Волшебник
Quote (eastprince)
The thing is: with IRC you can only play with people who knows where community gathers.

If you type age of wonders at any searcher, it always appears HeavenGames as top websites.
Griffith will send a mail to Swolte to help attract attention (inviting to chat-room at front page).

Game-Ranger fails... I have spent much time trying to find new people -> but some new nicks you see, only play among themselves, others are really novice, not worth.

Mibbit has an attractive interface. All in all, if you want to find people connect to chat-room (sort of when you join Hamachi network). The autotranslation is a good feature, as well has emoticons/sounds, etc.

LAST NEWS: First 4 ffa has already finished: Winner Munataros smile

ArondДата: Вторник, 28 Июня 2011, 20:09 | Сообщение # 7
Придворный граммар-наци
Награды: 1

Creating iPad version...
Fixing bugs...
Your call is very important to us....
Working out how best display stuff...
Adding a pinch of salt...
Loading loading loading...
Turning up the volume...
Please hold while we connect you to an operative...
etc..
blahblahblah...
5 min later...
blahblahblah...blahblahblah...

cycled repeat...
and nothing
huh ?

Quote (eastprince)
By the way people should start casting their games via own3d.tv or justin.tv. Heroes community found a good amount of new players thanks to livestreams.

Райдау делал несколько стримов, его канал тут:
http://sc2tv.ru/content/raidau-tv-age-wonders-2
и тут:
http://www.own3d.tv/Raidau
Например, можно посмотреть нашу с ним дуэль:
1 часть, но не с начала, непосредственно со мной игра начинается на 24 минуте:
http://www.own3d.tv/Raidau#/watch/131339
2 часть, продолжение и концовка:
http://www.own3d.tv/Raidau#/watch/131438
smile

eastprinceДата: Среда, 29 Июня 2011, 01:40 | Сообщение # 8
Хранитель Времени
Quote (Arond)
Райдау делал несколько стримов, его канал тут.

Да, я в курсе, странно, что он здесь не сообщил, мог бы на примере людям объяснить, как настраивать. smile А то у многих есть возможность, а у аудитории есть потребность.

Кредо-кредо. Вилка!

Форум » Форум об игре Age of Wonders - Shadow Magic » Сетевая игра » Playing ONLINE with HeavenGames (A chat-room moderated by Griffith)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: